Thursday 21 February 2019

Music

LI: To learn how to play a note and chord in one song.

This week for music we played songs with the Keyboard and the Xylophone. We played the lazy song, shot gun, and one call away.


One Call Away

 C    G    Am                      F     C  G                          C    G        Am         F    G    C
I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day, superman got nothing on me, i'm only one call away.

 CCCC                          AAAA      FFFF                    GGGG
I've been riding shotgun underneath the hot sun, feeling like someone oooo 2x

  C           G             F                        C         G          F                C                 G          
Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed, don't feel like picking up my phone,

  F            C          G        F                C               G               F 
 so leave a message at the tone, cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.