Thursday 28 June 2018

Cats | Mrs Gren

LI. To prove that a cat is an organism. This week for inquiry we had to create a video about a thing we chose. My group picked cats. We had to prove that a cat is an organism. We made a script and practised so we can remember all the things we wrote. We made a slide presentation about how a cat uses MRS. GREN. We tried a lot to memorize the words and sentences but sometimes failed. We also had difficulties with the pause button which caused us to take long but we used my netbook then it worked. We talked fast so we have enough time to edit all the mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana,
    I Enjoyed reading your blogpost about Cats and proving how they are a living thing. I have also did the same task as you but my group was discovring how the venus flytrap is a living thing. Was it hard to make the screencastify? How long did it take you to do your video and your blurb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Cat shop online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. unique smoking pipes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.