Thursday 22 February 2018

Kiwi Sport

Today in the morning we went to Kiwi Sport to learn how to play Softball. The coaches name is Alison she told us to get partners so I chose Charlize to be my partner so we started passing the softball we had to piont to the chest and do a monkey-dile and, if you are caching the ball you have to make butterfly hands. When we were done we had to do the ground ball. Charlize and I weren't strong enough, so we had to use all of our strength. We were finished, so we had to throw it high and see how many times we could clap. I threw it high and Charlize did seven claps, Mr. Oglive joined us so Charlize threw it to Mr. Oglive, he did twelve claps. Mr. Oglive threw it to me I did five claps. It went like a lifecycle. At the end I felt like a Athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.