Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey | Week 1 | Day 1 | Activity 2

Describing hometown:
I think what is special about my hometown is how Max Gimblett was born in Auckland NZ and how he got famous. Some other special things about my home town is how Auckland is the biggest city in NZ, how the Sky Tower is amazing, the places are extraordinary and tons more.

LI. To describe your hometown.
Today I completed activity 2 for the Summer Learning Journey programme. It was about what was special about our home town.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Farzana! Well done on including famous people in New Zealand to explain why this country is so special. I agree that there are many extraordinary places here to explore and much more. What is one of the favourite places that you've been to in New Zealand? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Farzana,

    I have enjoyed reading another blog post by you. Auckland really is such a wonderful city and we are both so lucky to call it our hometown. My favourite thing about Auckland is the natural beauty of the beaches and the parks. Have you been getting outdoors much this summer? It has been so so hot so i've had to spend a lot of time in the shade.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Farzana,

    What an amazing blog post seen from you. It's good to see you getting active and blogging your SLJ activities. I will be commenting on all of your completed SLJ activities that you've posted so far, so please read and reply. This description about your hometown sure sounds great.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that something special about your home town is that it's the biggest city in New Zealand. I also liked how you said that the sky tower and other tourist attractions are amazing. Have you ever been up the sky tower?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.