Saturday 22 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey | Going, going... gone

Image result for sky tower nz

New Zealand is a pretty successful country. It has one of the tallest building the Sky Tower. The population is more that Sydney. NZ has 4.794 million people, whereas Sydney has 4.452 million people. Sir Edmund Hillary is one of the most important people in NZ. Sir Edmund Hillary climbed Mount, Everest. The beaches have calm and peaceful waves. NZ has a lot of different cultures and that means we get to know about cultures and people more often. Stan Walker is a kiwi too. He is a famous recording artist, actor, and television personality. This year the Black Ferns won the NZ cup. It was a great celebration for mainly women, but men too.

LI. To write a description about 2018 of NZ.
Today I completed the 3rd activity for the 5th day of the SLJ. I had to write a description about life in NZ for 2018. I had to remember that this person veiwing this post hasn't been to NZ. I enjoyed talking about NZ because there are a lot of amazing things that happend in NZ for 2018.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Farzana! Great work on completing much of the Summer Learning Journey. Good job on attributing the photo, it's a little detail but has a lot to say so well done. I also liked how the description of your life in 2018 had information and facts about New Zealand to support New Zealand as a memorable country. Well Done, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana!,
    Good job on completing this activity. I like how you added a image and attributed it. It's good that you compared Sydney's population with New Zealand's population. You have a good description about 2018 of New Zealand. Would you stay at New Zealand forever?
    Amazing Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Farzana,

    This is a really good post! I learned something new - that there are more people in New Zealand than there are in Sydney. One of my favourite things, like you, is learning about other cultures and meeting people from all over the world. And the food! Do you like trying other culture's foods?
    Glad to meet another proud New Zealander. Talk to you soon!
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo E Lelei Farzana,

    What an amazing blog post. I love the image so much. Well done for attributing the image. Thanks for sharing your learning about life in New Zealand. You have described this using powerful words.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Farzana,
    Great to see you are doing the Summer Learning Journey. I really like how you wrote a description where it talks about famous celebrities and it talks about who is a famous New Zealander. I hope you enjoy your holidays.

    Have you ever been to a special event in New Zealand?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Farzana,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you mentioned things like sports teams, population and music. I find it interesting that the whole of New Zealand only has a few hundred thousand more people than a city in Australia. Do you find that a bit weird?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Farzana,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all great job on completing this activity. I love how you added a image. WOW I just learned something new. I learned that New Zealands population is larger that Sydney's population.

    Anyway keep up the good work.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.