Friday 7 December 2018

Athletics Interschools | Lloyd Elsmore

 LI. To compete with different schools. This week on Wednesday a group of people from our school went to Lloyd Elsmore at Pakuranga to take part of the Athletic day interschools. When we arrived we had to wait a bit and then compete. My sport wasn't until the afternoon so I waited a                                                            long time. I was cheering for our
                                                      school. At the end for the relay our
                                                      school came second. I enjoyed the
                                                      the day and I was impressed with
                                                      our school because they did really
                                                      good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.